CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

I am in trouble now...

As of right now, I have just been posting very infrequently, as you can see, trying to get this whole blogging thing going. But I guess I have been found out, and people are starting, slowly but surely, to check my blog. So I guess that means I have to come up with something to post a little more often. I was hoping to get this wonderful page design, great header, some nice music blah, blah, blah, before I actually informed anyone about this blog page, but oh well. I guess it will make me get moving a little faster and try to get some work done on it now. It's good motivation! Coming up with what to post will be the tricky thing. I don't even take pictures of anything besides my students and classroom...I don't know, maybe I could take pictures of my kitchen before it's cleaned and after ha ha! I'm sure I'll come up with something. Until next time!

9 comments:

The Bish Fam said...

It's true - you've been found...I definitely go in spurts with my blogging...my problem now is trying to not always blog about Parker - but maybe put something about us once in awhile :)

Melannie said...

now I want to see the before and after clean up of your kitchen...don't leave me hangin.. ;)

Starnes fam said...

Hooray! I am so glad you jumped on the bandwagon!

Erin said...

sarah...why did I not know that you had a blog!!!! Hurray! I can spy on you all the time. I haven't talked to you in forever....email me! We are moving to New Mexico in June...random I know!

Sarie said...

Hi Sarah. Hope things are going ok. I didn't know so many of our neighbors had blogs! Now you have to blog more often so everyone can peek at your life. Things are going well with us, we miss the ward but you can't beat the Florida weather.
Hope nursery is ok:)
Love,
Sarah Smylie

Sarah M said...

Melannie--I have to actually clean it to be able to show you the after pictures!! This winter weather really turns me into a huge grump who just wants to sit in front of the warm space heater!!

Brandi said...

Yahoo! I am glad to see you are blogging. Now I can stop asking Hunter what's new with you!

The Mom said...

Hey - I was checking Becca's friend list and who do I find? Our new favorite third grade teacher :) It was fun chatting with you today :)

Have fun blogging!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, take before and after pics. They are the best. Maybe the Melanie (Melannie's) think the same...Don't leave us hanging! LOL.