CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

A finished product...

Here's a quickie on the blanket I had mentioned earlier. I said I would post pictures of the blanket I made for a friend, and here they finally are. It's a rag quilt made with flannel material.



An up close shot.




Here's a shot of the back.

Anyway, it was a fun project! Always a little time consuming, but I think that it turned out cute in the end. If you couldn't tell by the back, I was inspired by Strawberry Shortcake :)


9 comments:

Mandy said...

Show me how to do that sometime - SO CUTE!

Young Family said...

That turned out so cute. I love it. Now get busy on a blue one for your baby.

Michelle... said...

That is cute. They are a lot of work. I am working on a quilt right now and it feels like it will never get done.

Starnes fam said...

Darling blanket Sarah! I love it!

Brandi said...

I love the quilt! I can't believe you only have 100 days left. Wow!

Mcewen Family said...

Hey are you guys going to the family reunion on Saturday june 7? call me if you need info. Delia

Carrie and Jeff said...

Hey Sarah. I found you through Melanie's blog. This blanket is adorable. I didn't know you were so talented. Am I blind?....I don't think I've noticed that you were pregnant. I just saw the countdown on the side. Congrats. Check out my blog.

Jackson Brown said...

Cute blanket, I love the colors, you are so crafty and good!

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

We noticed that is the blanket you made for Ainsley!!! It was so cute! I use it all the time and get so many compliments. Everyone always comments on how cute it is. Thanks so much for making it, we love it. We'll always remember you because of it!!!!