CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Happy Tag...

Write down six things that make you happy. Post the rules, tag six others and let them know you did it. Then tell the person when your entry is complete.

Six Things That Make Me Happy:
1- Being a mom
2- The sound of water (ocean waves, or from a creek)
3- Doing fun and cute crafts/projects
4- Knowing my workout is done for the day
5- Reading
6- When my husband comes home early from work (and goes to bed a decent time)

Thanks Jessica!

Oh, I tag...Megan, Brittnee, Julie, Hayley, Shandi, and Mandy!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Not it! Just kidding :P Give me a few days and I will do it.

Sarah M said...

Sorry Julie!! I just know you read my blog, so I put you down. Oh, and the cupcakes are yummy. I had one right after you guys left! (Sorry I was on the phone and couldn't chat...)Thanks again though!!

Eric and Hayley said...

I think the instructions say to tell the person you are tagging that you tagged them....you forgot that step. But since I read the post I guess I found out huh?!