CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

A finished product for Hayley...

Here's what I worked one day last week. I took these two cute fabrics my sister picked out, and then...after a little bit of cutting, pressing, and sewing...

I got this. I think it turned out pretty cute actually. The sewing isn't perfect, but it is still cute, it was easy to make, and all it cost was the price of the fabric, so hopefully she likes it. Now my sister just has to come over and try it on to make sure the length is right, and then it's hers :) Hope you like it Hayley!



9 comments:

Mandy said...

Very crafty! Cute!

Young Family said...

Way cute!

Eric and Hayley said...

Well I just told you this, but I will also leave a comment so everyone knows I'm grateful:) Thanks so so much! I think it turned out darling and can't wait to try it on! Like I said, longer is better with me. I frequently spill/get stuff on me when eating, cooking, drinking, writing with liquidy ink pens, putting on makeup, painting, cleaning...the list goes on. Oh I just love it! And I think the material I picked out is pretty cute if I do say so.

Julie said...

You are quite the crafty lady! The apron is very cute. Did you vacuum before you took the picture? :)

Sarah M said...

Julie, are you saying my floor was dirty before :) Or did you just notice my nice vacuum marks??!! I had finally vacuumed the day before I took the picture--Creighton took down the top part of our desk upstairs and there was wood chips and junk everywhere!

Erica said...

Oh so cute! You're one talented lady :)

Megan and Charlie Miller said...

Way to go! I am so impressed. :) I hope you are doing great!

Camille said...

You are amazing Sarah! Can I be your sister?

mylittlegems said...

ok that is adorable! Love the fabrics and the pattern!