CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 30, 2010

T0 post or not to post...that really is the question...I still check people's blogs, but no one checks mine (I know, because I NEVER post)...life is boring, so there's no real point...people who want to know what's going on with us find out what's going on one way or another...it's just one more thing for me to put on my list to do, and then not do it and hate that I don't get it done...so is it worth it???I don't know...

8 comments:

Erin said...

post you nerd! :) I live far away from you and blogging is my one connection to the outside world. Give a mommy a break and write something for me to look at once in awhile! Plus, I feel more in touch with people if they blog. I still check!

Mandy said...

Totally agree with Erin! PLEASE update! Your baby is growing up, and I can't see it because I live far away. :(

Starnes fam said...

You said it! No one looks cause you haven't posted since NOVEMBER you silly girl! Do it!

Julie Baldwin said...

Please post.

Paul/Heather said...

please update friend!

Young Family said...

Yes it is worth it! I check all the time wondering if you went private and that is the reason I haven't seen updates.

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

I would love to see what you are up to, and to see how big your little guy is now. Actually I am in town until July, I would love to see you!

Julie said...

I have this handy little thing called Google Reader. I have blogs listed that I like to read and reader tells me when a new post has been made on a blog. So, yes, I read your blog when you post :)