CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

7 Interesting things about me tag...

So my friend tagged me the other day and I decided, finally, that I should do it. Now, I don't know if theses will be considered interesting, but they might be unknown to most people. I hope you enjoy!

1. I enjoy art a lot. My favorite area is sketching. I love the black and white, and all the shadows. I even drew a picture of my nephew and gave it to my sister-in-law for Christmas a couple of years ago--hope she liked it :)

2. I was one of the valedictorians of my high school class.

3. I lived in the same city my whole life, until I moved to Utah to go to school. In fact all of my brothers and sister have had the same wonderful elementary school teacher--Ms. Kramer!!

4. I got to go on an African safari during my junior year of high school.

5. I went to Forks and La Push, Washington last summer (the setting for the best selling Twilight series).

6. I am deathly afraid of needles, and most often pass out when I get shots.

7. I am not a big chocolate fan, and would prefer some sort of sour candy any day :)

Those were the most interesting/unknown facts about me that I could come up with. Thanks for reading.

PS: We are going to be putting up a new baby post soon, so keep checking back.

3 comments:

Shandi Brown said...

The Twilight series has exploded, and you are the one who introduced me to them! That is so funny you went out there! I am interested about the baby, so keep us posted!

Eric and Hayley said...

So I'm your sister and I knew all of those things about you EXCEPT for the drawing one. I read No. 1 and thought...wait am I reading the right blog and I looked up and sure enough it was your blog. But I don't ever recall you drawing much at all...so I didn't know you were the little artist. I'm now going to be waiting for my portrait;)

kenders said...

So no epidural then huh? Or will you toughen up for that needle? I'm glad I don't dislike them that much. I can't imagine passing out!