CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 06, 2008

I'm seeing a lot of BLUE in the future!!!



Hopefully you can tell by the title and the picture, but just in case you can't...we're having a boy! I had a friend who got me in for an ultrasound early, and so we actually found out a few weeks ago that it's a HE. We are both very excited. I'm a little scared, since I don't have an older brother, and I really don't know how to teach him to be a good big brother, but I guess I will figure it out as I go. Everything was perfect and he was very healthy and strong. According to the ultrasound he is measuring 1 week ahead actually. But I have another ultrasound through my Dr.'s office a week from Tuesday, and I'm hoping that they'll either confirm that I am a week ahead, and officially move my due date up, or leave it the same. We have not decided on a name yet, boys names are something we have never been able to agree on unfortunately. But I'm sure by the time August rolls around we should have it narrowed down!! It was really funny because while my friend was doing the ultrasound Creighton all of a sudden said, "Oh, it's a boy!" Right when the technician found it. So it was pretty obvious that we were having a boy. He wasn't hiding anything from us.
I actually started feeling him kicking last Sunday, and now he is moving around more and more. Creighton keeps asking how I know for sure that it's him kicking, or hitting me some how. And I tell him that the only thing in that area of my abdomen is my uterus and the baby. Plus I've never felt anything like it before. Maybe when he feels it for himself, he'll finally start to believe me :)
I hope my little boy never feels humiliated that I posted a picture of him in all his glory on the internet for everyone to see!! We are just so excited to have him and wanted you all to see too!

13 comments:

Young Family said...

I am so excited for you. Boys are so much fun. I always thought I wanted lots of girls but now that I have Hayden and Scott isn't here with us I really want more boys. Good luck with everything.
-Jessica

Starnes fam said...

Sweet! You KNOW I am crazy about BOYS! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear what you decide to name him! We are so excited for you guys!

Shandi Brown said...

CONGRATS!! Yeah, a little friend for Hudson! That is soo exciting, I am so happy for you!

Erin said...

Hurray for boys!!! Spencer will be very happy, he is a little partial to boys :) I can't wait to see the little guy! As far as names go...you know that Erin can be a boy name too! Just spell it differently.

Michelle... said...

I am excited for you! Boys are great. We'll have to get our boys together. Play dates can start early (it's for the moms most of the time anyway!)

Erica said...

Well hello little miss Sarah! I am so excited I found your blog! And congratulations on your baby! Isn't being pregnant fun? You have to post some pics of you so I can see your cute little bump whenever you get one! Keep in touch :) luv - erica

Eric and Hayley said...

oh please, you'll know how to take care of a boy perfectly. you were practically a mom to bryson growing up....afterall you know the reason you shared a room with him as a baby...and why I had my own room:) hehe! i'm glad its a boy, but i understand the whole lack of boy names thing....you had some real cute choices though!

Brandi said...

Looks fun!

Bryn said...

Hi Sarah- Congratulations! I haven't even been able to tell you congratulations on having a baby yet, but now I can congratulate you on a boy as well. I'm biased, but I do have to say boys are a LOT of fun. Full of energy, and non stop, but so much fun! If boys are all that is in my future, I'd still be one happy mama! We're excited for you!

kenders said...

I know I already told you this, but CONGRATULATIONS! That is really exciting! I can't believe you can feel him already...that is so cool.

I keep forgetting that you have a blog! I'm going to have to add it to the list on our blog so I can actually remember to check it. :)

Mcewen Family said...

Hey, what happened to telling the family first? J/K We are so excited for you guys. Hope to talk to you soon. And by the way I added you to my blog page. www.mcewenslivingitup.blogspot.com

mylittlegems said...

hey- it is sharla palmer here :) all you freedom teachers are connected! CONGRATS! I have 2 boys and they are so much fun. email me so I can invite you to our family blog sharla.palmer@gmail.com take care-good luck with the pregnancy!

Paul/Heather said...

Sarah, I hope its okay I found your blog. I am STOKED you are having a boy..I may be mais about boys, but I LOVE them!
Call me.
915-6655
Heather