CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 06, 2008

7 Month Update, and a couple of pictures of the view from my house in Cali...

This is a picture of the patio my parents put in before my wedding reception. It is my favorite thing to go sit out there and eat breakfast and read--when it's not 100 + degrees outside :)

Here is a picture of the view from the back patio. Isn't it great. It's really beautiful at night when the lights are on in the city. I just love it, love it, love it!


Ok, now the the 7 month pictures. Please ignore the ugly smile, I promise I really was smiling, but I don't know what happened. Anyway, as of today I am 31 weeks and 2 days--which is just a smidge over 7 months. So I have less than 2 months to go now. And I promise I really am growing. I feel tighter and tighter everyday. And no, it's not unbearable, but really, just not enjoyable. All and all, I am feeling pretty good. I have noticed that my feet have started to swell a little by the end of the day here, I'm sure it doesn't help that it is so stinkin' hot! But I can still wear shoes, so I know I haven't got it too bad yet, give me another month, and then maybe it'll be there :)


I guess that's it for now. When I get back home I am going to post some pictures of the great travel system (stroller/car seat) that my parents bought us, and hopefully the bedding we ordered will have come (and be the right thing) and I can put some pictures of that up too. We are going to be looking at getting the furniture for the nursery and getting the room ready in the next few weeks too. When that is done, then I will have some more fun pictures to post--yeah! Hope you all had a good 4th of July!!

6 comments:

Michelle... said...

That is a beautiful view from your parents patio. Where in CA do they live?

Mandy said...

BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to see the nursery all set up!

Young Family said...

Cute pictures. I am so excited for you to have a baby. They are so fun. We need to get together again. Let me know what your schedule is like and maybe we can go out to lunch or something.

The Bish Fam said...

Sounds like a fun trip to Cali! You look great and only 2 months to go :) Wahoo!

Amber Thompson said...

Sarah I'm retarded....I was thinking of someone else I know who's blog I read that is prego and was complaining about their pictures. I hope I didn't offend you, your pictures are cute!

The Mom said...

Gorgeous view - I would love to live there. And, the patio os beautiful!!! You look darling - I look more pg than you do, and I'm not LOL