CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Less than 4 weeks to go, or so we hope :)

So here is hopefully my last update on pregnancy pictures. Unless of course I make it all the way to 40 weeks--which is definitely a possibility and then I will try to post some final pictures. But if I am lucky and go a little early, then I probably won't get any more pictures, at least not posed.
I had to laugh when I first saw this picture below because I really don't look 9 months pregnant in this shirt from the front!!! But just wait until you see the side pictures. Then you get the full view. Luckily I'm still not too big, but oh so tight, and getting tighter all of the time.

There is definitely a nice prego bump in the next two pictures! It's amazing how your body adapts to the baby. I was meaning to have my Dr. give me an estimate on how big the baby might be when I saw him this last week, but I forgot to ask. So that is on my list of questions for this week--since I get to see him every week now until the lucky day :)

Right now my feelings toward this whole pregnancy thing is mixed. #1-I can't wait to be done being pregnant, but #2-Am I really ready for my life to be completely different and to be taking care of a baby of my own for the rest of my life? Are these normal feelings? Am I just going crazy? I am so excited, and so scared, and so overwhelmed at the same time. It's a lot to take in at times. You would think that 40 weeks of preparation would make it a little bit easier, but I don't think so. I'm still just as nervous as I was then.

6 comments:

~Nikki said...

HEY!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!! I don't think I knew you guys were expecting a wee one! YAY!!!!!

kenders said...

You look amazing! I can't believe you're 8 months already. You'll be a great mom! :)

Young Family said...

You'll be just fine. They are easier at first because they sleep so much. Babies kind of ease you into being a mom.

Julie said...

Your feelings are all normal. You are not crazy :) I always said the baby was a lot easier to take care of inside me than outside of me. BUT-they are a lot more fun outside!!

Eric and Hayley said...

We are back from our trip, so now I can get caught up on all my blog reading! Thanks for all your help booking hotels. Oh and my comment as it relates to this blog...I'm sure a great photographer aren't I. Hehe!

The Mom said...

Ohhh - you look so cute! It's so soon! I hope everything goes well and we can't wait to meet your cute little guy!