CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Another baby shower!!!

So my sister Hayley, with two of my good friends Shandi and Julie got together and threw me a wonderful baby shower here in Utah! I had such a wonderful time and everything turned out absolutely fabulous. I couldn't believe how cute everything was and how great all of the food tasted! It was so nice to get to visit with friends and catch up with people after the summer break too.

Shandi made me this adorable diaper cake--so cute! And Julie made all of the favors for everyone, the boxes said "It's a boy" and they had a little duck on top :)


One of the apetizers we had was this fabulous baby carriage that my sister made. She has never made one before, but got the idea somewhere and decided to make it--I think it turned out great Hayley!
Here's me-duh! I got so many nice gifts, everyone was so kind and generous! I definitely don't have to worry about our baby being dressed badly--he's going to be a stud!!!


Here are some friends filling out their guesses for the games. One game was a guess what the baby food was--no tasting, just looking (lucky for them), and the other one was an estimation game to see how many candies were in the bottles. Of course, one of my old students got the estimation one correct--I must have been a great teacher :) JK!!!

It was a great party, and it was so sweet of Hayley, Shandi and Julie to put it all together, and I'm so grateful so many people came to stop by and see me, it made me feel so special! Thanks again everyone, you are all amazing!!!!!!

11 comments:

kenders said...

Glad it went so well and you had so much fun!

The Bish Fam said...

What an adorable baby shower! So cute...you are almost there!!! You look great!

Young Family said...

It was fun to see you. I am looking forward to seeing you with a new baby soon.

Julie said...

Sorry I missed it. I am glad you had a great time. The cake, watermelon and favors were adorable!

King Family said...

It was so good to see you and you look great! we need to get together soon!!

Mcewen Family said...

Iam so sorry that I missed your shower. Matt and I had are seven year anniversary plans that day because we were not able to do it on the actual day. I just found out what I am having thank you so much for setting the boy theme. Oh and by the way I am 5 months pregnant and am a whole lot bigger then you and you are almost done.

Starnes fam said...

Such a cute cake and what a darling watermelon baby buggy! You look so good! Hang in there..only a few more weeks! We are excited to see this little guy!

Paul/Heather said...

Let me know when I can come by....I was not in town so I missed out.
I am so excited for you!!!
~heather

Camille said...

Hey Sarah! I dropped my Bro off at the MTC today and stopped at the Visitor's Center and thought of you! Hope you don't mind I stumbled across your blog and have loved reading about what you're up to! Congrats on the little one on the way! Send me an email so I can add you to my blog list, camillemarsh@gmail.com. Love ya! Camille

Shandi Brown said...

Congrats!! I can't wait to come see you guys, let me know when a good time is! You stayed so little!! NOT FAIR!

Amber Thompson said...

Looks like fun!