CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Happy Late Halloween!!!

I know I am late on posting a Halloween picture. But my parents were here this weekend, and so it was a busy one. And since they were only here for 2 1/2 short days, I had to take advantage of my time with them. Here is a picture of my little guy in his Halloween outfit. (We didn't get him a real costume because we didn't take him out trick-or-treating, but we did get him an outfit to wear for the day). The sad thing about Halloween was that we only had trick-or-treaters from 4-5:30 or so. I think we maybe passed out 30-40 pieces of candy :( It wasn't even dark before we had our bulk of kids come by. Trick-or-treating here is so much different than it was for me growing up in CA. I don't know if it's the area, or the times, but it's sooo different. Oh well.

What a cutie he is, although, I'm not sure that orange is his color :)

And here's another picture just because it is soooo adorable and I want everyone to see it!! (I'm not a proud and biased mother or anything! JK!) I could just kiss him and hold him all day.


5 comments:

Eric and Hayley said...

I didn't think orange was his color either on Halloween day, but it does look pretty cute on him in the picture:)

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

He is so cute! It was so good to see you, I'm sorry i couldn't stay longer. I was only in town a couple of days and I had so many people to see and visit. It was crazy, next time I plan on staying longer. But it was great to see him. Hopefully at Christmas or in March when I come I can actually sit down and chat with you.

Megan and Charlie Miller said...

Oh my Sarah, he is so darling! I love all his smile pictures. His Halloween outfit is perfect. :)
I know what you mean about Halloween being so different from when you were growing up. I feel the same!! Love ya

The Mom said...

His halloween outfit is adorable!!! I think orange IS his color :) We should have come trick or treating at your place - Little K would have LOVED it :) We sure miss you!!!

Paul/Heather said...

he is adorable!