CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy 2 month birthday to my big boy!!
Here is his 2 month picture. I can't believe how big he is getting. We go to the Dr.'s on Tuesday where we will find out exactly how much he weighs and how long he is. He weighs somewhere around 12 pounds or more, and is 24 inches or longer from what we can tell, but we'll get the true stats soon!!
The rest of the pictures are just some cute ones that we have snapped of him over the last couple of weeks. It is so much fun since he has started smiling. It was hard a first to get a picture of him smiling, but now he does it all of the time, so we can usually get at least one smiling picture a day. Oh, I just love him to death!









We just love this picture because he looks like he is frowning--he just sucking in his bottom lip. It's too cute!
My youngest brother came in to town last weekend and got to see the baby for the first time. It was fun to get to visit with him, but it went by way too quickly. We are lucky because this weekend my parents are coming back in to town, for just 2 1/2 days (they decided they couldn't wait until Thanksgiving to see him!) So we are really excited about that!!!


5 comments:

Serena said...

sarah.... your baby is so cute!! he's just adorable! you're going to have to give me your email so that you can look at my blog!! love you lots

Megan and Charlie Miller said...

I love his smiling pictures! He is so darling. I can't wait for Abby to smile a lot. She just cries a lot now days. Love ya

Starnes fam said...

He is growing so fast. What a darling little boy!

Michelle... said...

He's growing up and changing so fast. I love the "frowny" face.

The Mom said...

Ohhhhh - look at him Sarah!!! He is so darling! I can't believe how big he is getting already - how can that be :) Love all his expressions and cute outfits :)

Hope you have a great time with your parents - I can see how they can't wait until Thanksgiving to visit - he is just irresistable :)