CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Swimming lessons have begun...

On Monday we started swim lessons, and to say that he enjoys them is quite the understatement. He is the youngest in the class, but doesn't even flinch in the water. He has always loved being in the bath and shower, but a huge pool is something totally different. I was so relieved to see how much he enjoyed it. He really isn't learning too much, like some of the older kids are. But I'm learning how to help him, and he's getting comfortable with the water which is what I wanted most of all. I am so glad that I have the opportunity to do this with him. It's so much fun for both of us, and definitely worth it. Here's to many more days of fun in the sun!



2 comments:

Mandy said...

Awww, he's such a cutie!

Starnes fam said...

I always love the mom and me swim lessons! So fun! What a COOL looking pool too!