CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas Tag...

(I got this cute tag from my friend Becca's blog--thanks Becca!)

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I love to see presents wrapped all nicely under the tree, but I do appreciate gift bags and their ease during the holiday time.

2. Real tree or Artificial? Real tree. We always had a real tree growing up, and I love the smell of them. Since we've been married we've only had a tree twice, and both times it was real.

3. When do you put up the tree? I like the idea of doing it the Fri. after Thanksgiving, but sometimes it just depeneds on our schedule and what works that year.

4. When do you take the tree down? After New Years. However this year we will be in CA before New Years, and so it's coming down before we leave.

5. Do you like eggnog? No. I think as a kid I might have at least tried it (and maybe liked it, I can't remember), but I don't like it now. Just the word "eggnog" makes me sick.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? The barbie doll house my sister and I got.

7. Hardest person to buy for? My mom. She always says she doesn't need anything.

8. Easiest person to buy for? My dad. He's always up for a good book :)

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, just a small one a visiting teacher gave me a few years back.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I was hoping to mail one out for the first time this year, but we obviously didn't get quite that far. Hopefully next year.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Is there really such a thing as a bad Christmas gift? Nothing comes to mind.

12. Favorite Christmas movie? Home Alone!

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually in Oct. or Nov, since no one ever tells me what they want before then.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not that I can remember.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My grandma's Christmas cookies, especially lemon bars.

16. Lights on the tree? For sure--bubble lights!

17. Favorite Christmas Song? I love all Christmas songs really, but Silent Night is an old time favorite, and Where are You Christmas is a newer favorite (my students from last year sang it at Christmas time, and so it melts my heart every time I hear it).

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel usually, but this year we stayed at home since Creighton had to work--miss you mom and family!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Definitely.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? I'm not really sure yet, we don't have a tree topper yet...

21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? I like the idea of one on Christmas eve, and the rest on Christmas.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The fact that it goes by in a blink of an eye, and of course the traffic and busy stores.

23. Favorite ornament, theme or color? The ornaments my grandma made for us one year for the 12 days of Christmas.

24. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? Prime Rib

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A piece for my Willow Tree collection.

Merry Christmas everyone!

0 comments: