CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 07, 2008

So Frustrated...

I have tried to upload pictures twice now and blogger just isn't working for me. I have so much to catch up on over the last 2-3 weeks too, so it was going to be a fun post. But I guess it will just have to wait another day. I hope I can get some pictures up, and share what we've been up to, but until tomorrow here's a thought/question: How long will my hair be falling out for (with the hormones adjusting since I had the baby)? I am honestly afraid that I am going to be bald soon. I have never, ever, ever, in my life, pulled out so much hair daily. AND...Will it grow back in? Luckily, I have always had thicker hair, but I kind of wanted it to stay that way, so I need it to grow back in. I know this is pretty normal, but please, fill me in on your experiences, and help me get a better idea of what's going on, and how long it is going to keep on going. THANKS!!

PS Why is December the fastest month of the year? (I mean, I know why...I just wish it wasn't)

8 comments:

Michelle... said...

I hated that part of having a baby. I loved having thick hair. It does eventually grow back, but it takes awhile. And yes, December is way to short!

Mandy said...

My hair has always been thick, so I never noticed it to be any fuller/thicker while I was pregnant. Yes, I hate it too when the hair falls out. But my hair doesn't seem any thinner...so weird, huh?! I think it lasts a couple of months. The worst is when it starts growing back, and you have wispy pieces sticking up everywhere. Oh the things we go through for our kids. :)

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

I lost so much hair! It was everyone-all over me, the couch, the baby, Tom, etc. Anytime I even touched my head it seemed like it fell out. I am finally over that stage and I haven't noticed that my hair is any less thin. Good luck and happy holidays!

Young Family said...

My hair was stick straight until Hayden was born. I could wash my hair and let it dry and it would be perfectly straight. Now it has annoying curl underneath. Not enough to wera it curly, just enough that I have to blow dry it and straighten it everyday. We sacrifice a lot to have these wonderful children.

King Family said...

It seems like it stopped falling out just a few months ago and Kenadee will be three in February. Luckily I have very thick hair so itwasnot a big deal.

Julie said...

The high amount of hair loss stops. I promise. By the way, your hair does not look any thinner to me :)

The Mom said...

It was great to see you tonight at the show. I can't wait to see your baby next week. I miss you soooo much. Love, Kelsie

Mcewen Family said...

Just remember how much stress your body had to go throw to get that sweet baby boy here and also the meds. that you were given at the hospital help add to the hair loss so people have said. Dont worry it all come's back. And just think all the hair that you have lost, more is taking it's spot. Hope to see you guy's soon.