CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 24, 2009

Quick Post-I finally did it...

Yes, it is true, I have finally joined the throngs of others who are apart of the Facebook community. I have held out for quite some time now, even with my sister threatening to start one for me herself, but after a few of my friends connecting up with my husband to be able to connect with me, I figured it was time to get my own account. I've been trying to send invites to people I know, but it's a little overwhelming, plus I forget who I have searched, or already sent an invite too. So, if you would like to be my Facebook friend, and I haven't contacted you yet about it, send me an invite and we can be pals! (It all is a little cheesy for me, which is part of the reason I didn't sign up at first, it just seemed like everyone was doing it because everyone else was...and now so am I)!! But I would love to be your friend--I've got to beat my sister friend count which is in the high 700's (just kidding, I could never keep track of that many people).
More pictures will be coming, hopefully by the weekend, as we celebrate little guy's first birthday! They should be entertaining, as always!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

No way has it been a year already!!!

So glad you joined FB. I've found some long lost friends on there. And mended some bridges on there, too. ;)

Young Family said...

I finally joined facebook after lots of coaxing of a friend. Now I waste way too much time.

Eric and Hayley said...

Oh please like you are going to beat me in the friend popularity. Hahaha. Although I bet you feel pretty special b/c I sent over 100 friend suggestions for you and you already whooped on Creighton in just one week! :)