CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 05, 2008

A random realization before I go to bed...

So this will be quick, but I realized something as I was putting baby McEwen down for bed. I have been writing his birth weight as 7.5 lbs. which is incorrect. It is suppose to be 7 lbs. 5 oz. I guess the whole pregnancy, lack of sleep, lack of concentration, memory blank thing has caught up with me. You would think that I would be better at decimals since we learn about the basic ones in 3rd grade. I blame it on the lack of sleep :) Ok, well that's all for my quick randomness. Oh, and I am still loving being a mom. It's wonderful...but where does the day go? He's already growing and changing too quickly. He is the love of my life for sure!

3 comments:

Batty Bunch said...

Congratulations! He is adorable! I can see a little of both of you in him! We are so excited for you and will come visit soon!

Young Family said...

I'm glad all is going well. Make sure to take pictures every day because they really are changing right before your eyes.

The Mom said...

you better just sit around and snuggle him all day, cause he really will change and grow up so fast :)

I'm so happy you're loving being a mom - isn't it just the BEST job :)

p.s. glad all went well after his initial breathing problems - Little K had some of those, as well - her first apgar was a 1, and we think she's turned out pretty well :)

Hugs and congrats again!!!