CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Two Weeks Old...

So here are just a few pictures of the little guy, that I've taken over the last week. It's so hard to believe that it was 2 weeks to the day that he was born. What's even crazier is that it was just about this time that I started pushing!! He is still such an angel and we are loving him lots. Life definitely isn't easy, but oh so worth it :)

This first picture is to show his growth over the year!

This is a picture of him sleeping on me, after he burped :) I think he looks like an angel laying on his arms like that.

Just a random cute picture.

9 comments:

Mandy said...

He is so totally CUTE! They grow so fast. *sigh* Enjoy every single second!

Michelle... said...

He is so cute. It is amazing how fast they grow and change.

Mcewen Family said...

He is so cute I cant wait to see him in person and finally hear what his name is. I bet that wont be for awhile he will probably be a year old. The way the McEwen family get's together. Take care

Starnes fam said...

What a sweet little face. I love the close up one....he is so beautiful!

Clarke and Kamie said...

yea! congrats. I was wondering if you had him yet or not...what a little cutie! Enjoy every single second!

The Mom said...

Ohhh Sarah - he's darling!!! Hope you are LOVIN' that snuggly newborness - it's the BEST :) He is such a cutie, and I love that you're taking pics with a "friend" to judge his growth - we do that at different places too (although they cut down our tree at Sundance - sad :( and it is so fun to see how they grow :) Cute idea!!

Paul/Heather said...

Thanks for letting us come by. It was fun to see you as a mom. :)
CAll when you want company.
~heather and Isaac

Amber Thompson said...

What a cutie! Seriously a good looking baby! Glad everything went okay, I know how it feels to have them taken away when they are first born. Breaks your heart! Hope things continue to get better!

King Family said...

he is so adorable. Thanks for letting Kenadee and me come visit last friday.