CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 04, 2008

One month has come and gone...

Last Friday, Sept. 26th, my little guy turned 1 month old :) I can't believe that it has been over a month now since he was born. He is growing so much too. He weighs about 10 1/2 pounds and is about 22 inches long. I can't believe he weighs that much because he only eats every 3-4 hours, and I am lucky if I can get him to eat for a total of 20 minutes. I guess he is just a really efficient eater, and maybe I have really good milk...who knows! The poor boy is slowly losing his hair on the top of his head, and he is just about finished with a good old case of baby acne--ha ha! But things are clearing up, and he is still just as cute as ever. I truly believe that I fall more in love with him everyday. I am just waiting for his first real smile. Hopefully it will be coming sometime soon, and I better be the first person he smiles for, considering that I am the person he spends the most time with, plus I am his #1 care giver :)

Here is his 1 month old picture.
This is a picture of him after a bath. Can you tell how much he loves having his head covered by the towel?? It was driving him crazy, but my sister and I just laughed the whole time I was taking the pictures of him. He is just too cute!!!
This is Creighton's favorite past time with him. This is how I found them when I got home from getting my hair cut a couple of weeks ago. Too funny!


I have some projects that I have been working on, so as soon as I get them completed, and get some pictures taken of them, I will put up some more posts about them all.


6 comments:

Erin said...

he is so cute sarah, seriously. And I love the baby announcement pictures. Did you take theM? Because they look so professional!

Michelle... said...

What a cute little guy. They grow so fast! I'm glad Scott isn't the only one who freaks out at bath time.

Sarah M said...

Thanks Erin, Creighton took them and then did some editing on Photoshop, to adjust the color. Glad you liked it :)

Young Family said...

My Grandma called me a good cow since I obviously gave my baby nothing but cream to eat.

Julie said...

the pictures are so very cute! Love the like father, like son one of them sleeping :)

Eric and Hayley said...

HAHA! You forgot to mention that after that crying picture with the duck hoodie that the lil' tyke stopped crying b/c he was peeing all over me (w/o a diaper!!) LOL. Love him!