CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Tag...

I haven't been tagged, or done a tag in quite some time, but my friend Mandy tagged me, so I figured it would give me something new and different to post about, so here I go. Anyone who wants to do this tag, feel free, but I tag...Kendra, Megan, Becca, Bethany, Julie, and Hayley.

I am: now a mother
I know: that families are eternal
I want: to feel in control of my life again and have a schedule
I have: a club foot
I dislike: the snow after Christmas
I miss: my parents and California
I feel: lazy sometimes
I hear: a baby breathing on the monitor
I smell: nothing
I crave: water, I am thirsty all the time
I cry: when I think about how fast my baby is growing up
I search: for free scrapbooking stuff on ikeagoddess.blogspot.com
I wonder: if we will ever move from Utah
I regret: not participating in study abroad programs while at BYU
I love: my son
I care: about my family
I worry: about my weight
I remember: camping every year at Dinkey Creek
I believe: we have a true prophet on earth today
I dance: with my son
I don't: like having a messy/cluttered house
I argue: when I feel like I am right
I write: in my daily calendar with the weeks' "To Do List"
I win: at things that I put my mind to
I lose: at bowling--not my sport
I wish: my husband worked at normal times of the day
I listen: to 103.9 fm most of the time in the car
I can usually be found: at home--sad huh :(
I am scared: that something will happen to my baby
I need: new clothes
I forget: to read my scriptures as often as I would like
I am happy: when I am doing what is right

Hope everyone has a good week!

3 comments:

Julie said...

The schedule will come, be patient. I hope you don't move from Utah anytime soon! ;)

King Family said...

I promise to post a belly picture soon and I would LOVE to get together! I love your post below. Honestly with Kenadee I really did not workout, Dave and I would put Kenadee in the stroller and go for walks. I lost all my weight and more by just nursing. I know I am probably one of the only people alive but I like nursing. It does not bother me and I love that it helped me to lose weight.

Erica said...

so i just read your post about running. how funny - but sad for you - i know how hard it must be. i was an E for the first - oh at least - 6-9 months of nursing. i would pump right before and i also bought new sports bras and wore 2 of them while running. good luck!